Carlsberg ‘Pubstitutions’ campaign shortlisted for PR Week Awards30th July 2017 by Dan French
We’re delighted to announce that our Carlsberg ‘Pubstitutions’ campaign has been shortlisted for the Best PR Event at the 2017 PR Week Awards.
As the Official Beer of UEFA EURO 2016™, 30 English pubs with ‘Lion’ references in their name were transformed into ‘The Three Lions’ with signage takeovers and ‘Legend’ landlords to drive on-trade footfall.
The campaign saw sales increase for selected pubs by 42% (compared with other pubs in the same network) and 256 pieces of earned media, influencer and social output.
We’ll be dusting off our finest evening wear for the awards dinner on the 18th October where we’ll be up against the following campaigns and agencies:
- #March4Women by CARE International UK
- Carlsberg Pubstitutions by Clifford French for Carlsberg
- Resident Evil 7: The Experience by M&C Saatchi PR for Capcom Europe
- Stolen Goods Shop by M&C Saatchi PR by Ageas & Back Me Up
- The Garden of Light by Hope&Glory for Marie Curie